Sunday 25 November 2012

Hair Colour Options and Saturday Night Disaster...

So it's Saturday night whilst I write this the time is 5 past mid night and I sit here babysitting for my mum, bored as hell watching rubbish on tv. Literally about half an hour ago my puppy (she isn't such a puppy now she is like over a year, but I s call her my puppy) decided to go out in the kitchen and have a poo. Ok I don't do well with poo, the smell makes me sick, so you can imagine me having a peg on my nose and using half a can of spray to try stop the smell. It was like torture it took me about 10 minutes to actually get near it but hey I did it. But was heaving all the way through. Haha

Also my hair needs dying and have no idea what I want to do with it, like should I go a different colour for winter at the moment my hair is red but was thinking about going darker maybe, at the moment I really like Zayn's hair from one direction I think it's awesome. But give me your ideas.

PS here's a picture of my dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment